5 small changes that lead to big impact
If I can do it, anyone can
You are your habits, so create ones that help you become the person you want to be.
1. I re-named my app folders to affirmations. My financial folder is now “I am wealthy”. My work folder is “I am productive”.
2. I have small sticky notes around my apartment with reminders like “self-compassion” and “What are you grateful for?”
3. Act for future me rather than present me. When you take the present out of the equation, it’s no longer about instant gratification. How will future me feel?
4. I do not snooze. Once the alarm goes off, I’m out of bed and I start my day. If you snooze you lose!
5. One small act of kindness a day. Trust me, it’ll benefit you more than the other person.
What are some small changes that you have made that have had a big impact on your life?